Building your dream villa in Marbella and surrounding Costa del Sol locations can be an easy and enjoyable experience. When you work with the right team it can be as simple as explaining your vision, deciding on a location and plot, and selecting the architectural design, interior layout, specifications and personal features of your new villa.
We also source bespoke materials and decorative elements that are not standardised, off-the-shelf’ options but add value and personality to your home without necessarily being more costly. IDDOMUS is an innovator in using advanced construction methods in the Marbella market, and we provide on-going progress updates from build start to completion – offering a hassle-free turnkey service right down to interior decoration and landscaping.
IDDOMUS leads the way in quality construction of modern villas in Marbella::
Design, construction and completion are managed through one company with sole responsibility
Construction to Northern European standards using the highest quality materials and workmanship.
Completion to detailed specification and brief, on time and to budget
Protected investment: every phase of the construction process is certified by leading external quality surveyors SOCOTEC
Turnkey delivery with the highest warranty guarantees currently available in the sector
Top brand suppliers, equipment and furnishings.
IDDOMUS SIGNATURE PROJECT – a quality marque that adds value to your property
1. Brief our team and establish the budget of your project.
2. Meet with our architectural department and explore preferred locations and designs.
3. We help to source plots or provide technical information and advice on land sourced by yourself, before the final choice is made and you acquire a building plot.
4. We present you with a pre-design of the villa based on your preferences and needs, and adapted to your plot.
5. Meet with the architect to finalise the personalised details and design of your new home.
6. Sign the order that commissions IDDOMUS to construct the villa on your behalf.
7. We produce a detailed project with plans, 3-D renders and a comprehensive, fully itemised cost estimate of your villa project.
8. Upon approval of the cost estimate and project plans you sign the contract for the construction of the villa.
9. We apply for the building licence and liaise with the relevant authorities for its issue.
10. During construction we maintain continuous communication and provide weekly visual updates of the building progress.
11. Upon completion we deliver your turnkey villa and assist with any administrative procedures, such as connecting utilities etc.
12. Enjoy your new home with the peace of mind of extensive IDDOMUS guarantees!